Elegant Themes: Divi Wordpress Templates Downloads

Losing weight can be one of the most difficult things a person has to do

Like smoking, food is sometimes an addition. There are many reasons why someone may be overweight. In most cases, it is due to lack of exercise and eating the wrong foods. Often, people overeat out of habit. They may pick at food casually all day long or indulge in snacks that they love. In some cases, a woman has just had a child and needs to lose the excess weight that she gained after having the baby. This can be difficult as often a new baby is exhausting and distressing on the body. It can be tough to lose weight after giving birth, especially if you have other children to look out after.

My problems with weight gain didn’t start until I was older. I was a skinny kid all my life and even into adulthood. Even after I had my kids, in my 20s, I managed to get off the weight by using just a diet and a little bit of exercise. I seemed to be one of the lucky ones who didn’t have to struggle with weight, although I saw plenty of my friends and family members trying to get excess weight off. It did help that I had my children at a younger age and had them nearly three years apart - it gave my body a chance to get back into shape each time.

I remember when I turned 30, I started feeling as though I was putting on weight, and I was. A friend of mine told me that after 30, weight was more difficult to lose, so I joined a gym. I got back into shape. As a matter of fact, a good diet and exercise got me thinner than I was in high school. Although many people felt that at 5’7” and 118 pounds, I was far too thin. Over the years, I gradually gained the weight back. After I hit 40, I began to see that it was even more difficult to get the weight off. I went to another health club and got on a scale and saw I was 155 pounds. This was more than I weighed when I gave birth to my daughter.

It was harder to get the weight off after 40, but I managed. Then I turned 45 and it got even harder. For two years, I was not overweight, but not happy with my appearance. I no longer fit into my shorts and jeans and took to wearing elastic skirts all of the time to hide the excess weight. I would take some of the weight off, but then during the winter months, especially over the holiday season, it would creep back up. After the last holiday season, I found that I was up to 145, mostly due to eating foods that were delicious, but were no good for me. A sedentary lifestyle that we often have over the winter months also played into this fact.

This summer, however, I was determined to lose the weight that I gained and get back into my shorts that had been neglected for two summers. This time, however, I decided to do some investigating into weight loss and see which plans worked best. Naturally, I wanted to take off as much weight as possible in as little time as possible. I was able to lose 10 pounds in 10 days by using some of the tips in this book. Through diet and exercise, I then took off the remaining 9 pounds that was a bit more than my weight loss goal and now fit into my shorts.

Losing 10 pounds in 10 days is not as difficult as you think. Whether you just want to jump start a diet or if you are seeking a way to just rid yourself of some vanity weight, the methods in this book that I discuss are safe and will work for you. I also explore some unsafe ways that some people will tell you work with weight loss and why you should not try them as well as your ideal weight for your height and age. Many people, especially women, tend to have a distorted view of their bodies and what they should weigh. This is why before you attempt weight loss, you should not only have a goal in mind, but also make sure that this goal is a healthy goal that will make you look and feel better, as well as healthier, without looking gaunt.

Once you learn how to lose weight in this book, you will also know how to keep it off. In addition to teaching you how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, this book also teaches you how to live a more healthy lifestyle, without having to join a gym, buy special foods or put out any money. After you lose the 10 pounds, you will feel much more empowered over your body and your health. Even if you have more weight to lose, this is a good start towards taking that weight off and keeping it off.

Many weight loss programs will tell you that you should only lose 2 pounds a week if you are on a diet. The reason for them telling you this is very simple - they want you to keep going to the program so that you can continue to pay. If you continue to follow the examples set forth in this book, you will not only be able to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, but you will also continue to be able to lose weight at an accelerated pace.

  • Premium Wordpress Themes 2010
  • Male Extra Review
  •  

    Download unlimited eBooks from Automated Digital Empire! Welcome to GetBulkeBooks.com. Find the help you need, the information you seek, the software you need or fun reading to enjoy. Take advantage of our dedicated digital service, to read and use as much as you want, when you want.

     

    Twitter Marketing Power – Download

    Comentários